Making First Commerce Loan Payments
Thank you for choosing First Commerce to finance and service your loan. We take our commitment to you seriously, including making your loan payments easy and convenient. We offer a variety of ways to make your loan payment. Simply choose the option that works best for you.
Loan Payment via Digital Banking
The most convenient way to make a payment and find up-to-date information about your FCCU loan is through Digital Banking. To set up automatic payments and manage payment activity via digital banking, visit the Loan Payment page in Digital Banking by going to Transactions > Loan Payments. To enroll in Digital Banking, please visit our Digital Banking Enrollment Page. No fee applies.
You may use “Funds Transfer” as an option in Digital Banking to transfer payment to a loan from any savings or checking account for which you are a primary or joint account holder. Alternatively, we can draft your payment from either your checking or savings account on your due date. Reach out to our Contact Center and a team member will be happy to assist you. You may also use the Member Account Line phone banking service. No fee applies.
- Funding via External Transfer in Digital Banking
- If your primary account is with another financial institution, you can connect it to your First Commerce account through digital banking to allow for easy payment transfers electronically between your primary account and your loan account at First Commerce. The first time you set up an external account, you will be required to verify your ownership by confirming two small deposits First Commerce makes into the external account.
- Once you verify the deposits and a connection is established, you can transfer payments to your loan from your external account on your own schedule. You will need the account number and routing number from your other financial institution. Please allow five business days to establish the connection. No fee applies.
- Funding via Mobile Deposit in Digital Banking
- Use the mobile deposit feature in our Digital Banking app. After you set up your account on the app, simply take a photo of a check with your phone or tablet and deposit that money into your account. Once the deposit goes through, you may use the “Funds Transfer” option to make a payment via the Loan Payment screen or Internal Transfer. Please allow one business day for the mobile deposit funds to be available to transfer. No fee applies.
Visit a Financial Center
We love to see our members’ smiling faces! If visiting us in person is what works best for you, then stop by any of our locations and make a payment in the drive thru or in person. No fee applies.
Mail Payment with Coupon or Drop Off in a Night Deposit Box
If you received a payment coupon book, you can mail a check or money order to the address specified on the payment coupon. If mailing, please allow sufficient time for the postal service to deliver your payment prior to the due date. You may also drop off your check or money order payment with your coupon at any FCCU location that has an overnight drop box. No fee applies.
External Transfer via Automatic Draft
If your primary account is with a different financial institution, we can help you set up payments to draft on a recurring basis from your other account on your due date. Reach out to our Contact Center (at least 10 business days before your first payment is due) and have your account number and routing number handy. We will set it up for you. No fee applies.
Bill Pay from Another Financial Institution
If your primary account is with another financial institution, ask if they offer a bill pay feature that you can use to pay for your loan with First Commerce. You can work with your other financial institution to get the instructions you need to set up your payment. Remember to have your loan number and our address. Typically, it takes up to five business days for bill pay vendors to set up payments. If your financial institution does not offer a bill pay feature, inquire about setting up a checking account and digital banking with First Commerce! We’d love to be your primary financial institution and we offer free bill pay.
Pay Online with Debit or Credit Card from External Institution
You have the option to pay online with your debit card or credit card. Visit our website to create an account. While convenient, please be aware there is a convenience fee of $10.50 for each transaction. You will need your FCCU account number, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and billing address to register. Please allow a minimum of 2 business days to establish an online payment account.
Pay Over the Phone with Debit or Credit Card from External Institution
You can make a payment over the phone with a debit card or credit card, or a check from another financial institution, and your payment will be applied to the loan the same day. Call us during regular business hours and a team member will be happy to assist you. Again, this is a convenient option; however, there is a $12.50 convenience fee per transaction applied to the payment. You will need your card information or account and routing number, as well as your billing address to complete the payment over the phone. This option is only available during First Commerce business hours.
If you have questions about any of these options, you may call our Contact Center at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772 to speak with a member service representative. Representatives are available 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (ET) Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (ET) Saturday. Or visit our website at FirstCommerceCU.org for additional ways to get in touch with us.